Wednesday 3 October 2012

Let´s Try Red

Today I was thinking... I have to dye my hair, cant go through life like this ¬¬ I usually do the same colour, is called Dark Cerise (sounds so glamorous I know).  But sometimes when I´m about to do it, I consider different coulours... Let´s take a look to some R.E.D! There are some too light for my dark eyebrows, but some dark ones are gorgeous.

Hoy estaba pensando, vaya pelos llevo, me tengo que teñir ya ¬¬ Normalmente me doy el mismo color, Negro Cereza (suena mega glamuroso).  Pero a veces, cuando estoy a punto de elegir, me pongo a pensar en otros colores... Echemos un vistazo al Pelirojo.  Hay algunos demasiado claritos para mis cejas negras pero alguno oscuro, es muuuuy chulo.


Emma Stone


Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood) and Isla Fisher (Confessions of a Shopaholic)
 


Lovely Julia Roberts 


Kirsten Dunst


Marcia Cross (alias Bree Van de Kamp) 


Cynthia Nixon (Sex and the City)


Nicole Kidman

 


 Photos from Pinterest and Google

No comments:

Post a Comment