Tuesday 13 November 2012

Colour Palettes

Every day I see colour palettes all around in Pinterest and the other day I searched the net for apps.  I found Pictaculous, which allows u to upload a pic and then it finds you the main colours used in the photo.  Don´t know yet which might be some useful uses (welcome any good ideas), but I just find it too cool... =)  If anyone knows other apps, let me know!

Cada día veo por Pinterest un montón de Paletas de Color de fotos, y el otro día me dije, voy a buscar una aplicación para hacer mis propias invenciones.  Encontré Pictaculous, que te permite subir la foto y te saca los colores que predominan de la imagen.  Todavía no se me han ocurrido utilidades (acepto sugerencias) pero es que me parece genial... =)  Si alguién conoce otras apps que me diga!






Photos from Google 

No comments:

Post a Comment