Sunday 17 March 2013

Pink skirts

Spring is here. And pink is here. I am surely not a pink fan.  Everyone who knows me, knows that. But every season I try to make an effort and add some colours to my wardrobe and stop dressing up like a widow =)  I wanted to look at ways to combine a pink skirt.  Obviolusly light pink. If I ever wear fucsia, call the madhouse

La primavera ha llegado. Y con ella el rosa.  No me considero fan del rosa, cualquiera que me conozca lo puedo decir.  Pero cada temporada que llega hago un esfuercito en dar toques de color a mi armario y así no parecer una viuda (es que me encanta el negro).  Quería echar un vistazo a posibles combinaciones para una falda rosa. Obviamente rosa clarito, si alguna vez me veis llevando fucsia, llamad al manicomio =)



With Black


With beige


With black and white


With green and navy blue


With white


With grey


With brown

Photos from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment