Thursday 21 November 2013

Oh Joy Illustrations

The other day I found OhJoy trough Pinterest and inmediately fell in love with her fashion illustrations. about How to Wear diffrente pieces of cloth.  So cute!! Her blog is lovely and her little business ideas are just inspiring. Can´t wait to have mine. Just lacking time, money and skills :P   I really envy these bloggers that seem to be good at everything they do and have time to actually investigate their hobbies. I don´t even have my time to go to the hair dresser and finishing the stupid online course I´ve been doing for ages hahaha  -.-

 
 


Photos by http://ohjoy.blogs.com ^^

1 comment:

  1. It makes me leave everything I am doing and start becoming arty! Such a shame reality will punch me in the face in a couple of minutes ~~

    ReplyDelete