Tuesday 8 May 2012

Feathers all over the body

First of all, I finally watched Girls and I have to say that it´s awesome.  I read all over the internet that people hadn´t liked it, but I thought it was funny, witty and pretty realistic.  Truly recommend it.  After saying this, today I wanted to show you one of my little obsessions: Feathers.  Never brave enough to wear them, but really fond of them.  I admire and envy women capable of wearing them ^^

Lo primero de todo, por fin he visto Girls y tengo que decir que me ha encantado.  Leí por todas partes que a la gente no le había gustado pero me ha parecido divertida, ingeniosa y bastante realista.  Después de esto, hoy quería traer una de mis pequeñas obsesiones: las Plumas.  Nunca soy lo suficientemente valiente como para llevarlas, pero me chiflan. Admiro a las mujeres capaz de ponérselas ^^

















 Pics from Tumblr and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment