Wednesday 29 August 2012

Brown Boots are made for walking...

It is not that I don´t have boots... Actually I own seven pairs. But this Fall I´m gonna buy myself (cause I´m so nice and work so hard), a lovely breath-taking high brow boots (evil laugh).  So I´ve been hunting for inspiration through Pinterest and wanted to it share with u =)

No es que no tenga botas...La verdad es que ya tengo siete pares.  Pero he decidido que este otoño me voy a comprar, (porque me cuido mucho y curro mogollón), unas botas altas marrones (muajjajaja).  Así que llevo unos días cazando fotos en Pinterest para buscar inspiración y quería compartirlas aquí =)










These are some options I have found taking a quick look in the web:

These are from Uterqüe 159€ (here) and 169€ (here )

These Cowboy ones are from Zara 89.95€ (here) 

These are lovely, also from Zara 55.95€ (here)

These ankle boots are from El Corte Ingles 75€





These are my favourite ones, Ash Trash Biker Boot Miel Leather 385$! nooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment