Monday 13 August 2012

Pull & Bear Pre-Fall

I am a huge Fall Fan. I mean HUGE. Maybe is because I am from a very rainy city, and living in Barcelona, with this kind of tropical weather, doesn´t help! I´ve been craving for leather jackets, scarves and boots for a few weeks now. Last week I almost bought a lovely pair of camel boots... So I am really happy that lots of webs are already updating their fall lookbook :)  Can´t wait to start wearing sweaters again

Soy una gran fan del Otoño. GRAN fan. Puede que sea porque soy de una ciudad que llueve 300 días al año, y viviendo en Barcelona, con este clima tropical, no me ayuda nada.  Pero llevo ya unas semanas muriéndome por ponerme cazadoras de cuera, bufandas y botas. La semana pasada, casi me compro una maravilla de botas altas de color camel ^^  Así que estoy como unas castañuelas viendo que muchas webs ya han colgado sus fotos de otoño.  Que ganas de ponerme jerseys!!!


I really like this skull sweater and the necklace, but I cannot find it in the web!! :(




I already have a black jacket but these two are so cute! (here and here)


These shorts are lovely


I thought it was a shirt, but it is a dress! I didn't know the military was back... not a big fan ¬¬



I love this skirt! Well the whole outfit, but nothing is in the web! :(


Photos by Pull and Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment