Friday 19 April 2013

Spring by THREADsence

The American brand THREADsence is, as they say, not just a brand but a lifestyle, for the free-spirited & indie-inspired.  For this season they have a beautiful lookbook (Running Wild, Living Free) with amazing pics.  I just wish I could wear necklaces in my hair without feeling stupid (sigh)

La marca americana THREADsence es, como dicen ellos, no solo una marca, sino un estilo de vida para los  espíritus libres e inspirados en lo indie (hago lo que puedo traduciendo :P).  Para esta temporada, tienen un lookbook precioso (corriendo salvaje, viviendo libre) con una maravilla de fotos.  Me encantaría poder ponerme collaricos en el pelo sin sentirme tonta (suspiro)


















Photos by Threadsence

1 comment:

  1. I love the b/w and red dress! I did not know this brand... great!

    ReplyDelete