Thursday 11 April 2013

TV-shows: New Girl

I have a new job, I´m still waiting for my credentials so this is what I have been doing the last 10 days.  While I´m in the train, I watch short episodes, mainly Modern Family and New Girl.   I am totally in love with New Girl.  Firstly I have to say I was already a Zoey Deschanel.  Well, a Deschanel sisters´fan (if you didn´t know, Emily is "Bones" sister in real life).  I love Zoey and her band She&Him.


I adore this video with the actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Perception, 500 days of summer, Looper)

Going back to New Girl, I truly recommend you to watch it.  Episodes are short (20-22min) and it´s hilarious.  The other day in the train, people were looking badly at me (me) but I can´t help myself.  So funny
PS. I love her dresses in the show ^^

Tengo curro nuevo, pero todavía estoy esperando los credenciales así que esto es lo que llevo haciendo los últimos 10 días.  Cuando voy en el tren de camino al trabajo suelo ver capítulos cortos, ahora mismo estoy con Modern Family y New Girl.  Estoy encantada con New Girl. Yo ya era fan de Zoey Deschanel, bueno en realidad de las dos hermanas Deschanel (por si no lo sabíais es la hermana de la prota de "Bones").  Hace tiempo que sigo a Zoey y a su grupo She&Him.  

Arriba he puesto el vídeo en el que canta con el actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt 

Volviendo a New Girl, es una serie que recomiendo a todo el mundo.  Los episodios son cortos (20-22min) y es desternillante.  El otro día iba en el tren y la gente me miraba mal (yo) pero es que no puedo remediarlo.  Me parto
PD. Me encantan sus vestidos en la serie ^^






 
 

  

Pics from the show

No comments:

Post a Comment