Tuesday 1 October 2013

DIY leather necklace

Fist I saw this lovely post from HonestlyWTF and I said to my self, I have to try this!  Then I tried to start the necklace and almost die (click). And here we are now. Im absolutely in love with it, and I also made a black one for a friend.  Love love love and very easy to do.  Bring on the next DIY! :)

Primero vi esta preciosidad de post de HonestlyWTF y pensé, tengo que hacerme uno pero ya. Luego me puse manos a la obra y casi muero en el intento (click).  Y aquí estamos ahora.  Estoy enamoradica, y hice uno en negro para una amiga que quedó super chulo.  Amor total, y se hacen muy rápido.  Ahora a por el siguiente DIY! 



Photo by me (Instagram)

1 comment:

  1. wow great job.. i like it,,,:)
    http://www.psdaimaandsons.com/

    ReplyDelete