Wednesday 13 June 2012

Trends: Crop top inspired by Versace

I have been super busy preparing my holidays. YES. My holidays.  I´m leaving on Friday for ten days ^^
Talking about fashion, I was looking at the Versace collection for 2012, very nice very nice, and I noticed the Crop Tops. Oh my god. It is a plague.  They are everywhere. And sincerely, they look very nice in the catwalks and red carpets, but like I always say, I don´t picture myself arriving at the office like this... :(

He estado hasta arriba preparando mis vacaciones. EXACTO. Mis vacaciones (me podéis odiar ahora mismo, en este blog no se juzga a nadie ^^).  Hablando ahora de moda, estaba el otro día mirando la colección de Versace 2012, muy muy bonita, y me di cuenta de los Crop Tops (no se como se dice en español... tops cortos?). En fin, que me he puesto a mirar y están en todas partes.  Como siempre, muy monos en la pasarela y en las alfombras rojas, pero para ir a la ofi... como que no :(




These are the related pics I´ve found:


Gwyneth Paltrow (I think this pic is old though, gorgeous dress) and Madame de Rosa


Kristen Stewart promocionando Blancanieves


Scarlett Johanson and Selena Gomez


Random pic from Tumblr and Miley Cirus (getting better every day I must say... new It Girl?) 


Beautiful Alexandra Tomlinson for Elle UK April 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment