Monday 4 June 2012

Ulyanka´s Collection SS2012

The other day we talked about Ulyanka Sergeenko and I mentioned that on top of being a photographer, she has started designing her own collections.  Very beautiful I must say. I would like to have the kind of life so it would be appropiate to go to the office like this.  Very Mad Men right? Totally in love with the long ones ^^

El otro día hablamos de Ulyanka Sergeenko y comenté que además de ser fotografa, ahora ha empezado a diseñar sus propias colecciones de ropa.  Me encantan la verdad. Me gustaría llevar el tipo de vida en el que pudiera ponerme un vestido así y entrar en la oficina tan pichi. Gorrito inclusive.  Es muy de Mad Men verdad? Adoración total por los vestidos de noche ^^

Lady like:





Let´s go picnic:




Dressed up for the night:






These 2 are gor-geous!!!! If I ever (ever ever) get married, I will look like this :)

Pics by Vogue Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment