Friday 12 July 2013

Addicted to Blogs: Sincerely, Kinsey

I love discovering new blogs! ^^ Sincerely, Kinsey is run by the photographer Kinsey Mhire.  On top of having a beautiful blog with amazing photos, she has one of the best DIY collection of posts I´ve ever seen. And I´ve seen A LOT :)  She can do everything, from soap to leather to feathers to denim (I really wish I could go to work with feathers in my head -envy ¬¬).  She really made me wanna start sewing that poor cushion I bought one month ago! hahaha  Here u have some of my favourite posts. Happy weekend!

Me encanta descubrir blogs! Y sobre todo si son bonitos y útiles ^^ Sincerely, Kinsey es un blog que lleva la fotógrafa Kinsey Mhire.  Además de tener unas fotos preciosas, tiene una de las mejores colecciones de posts de DIY que he visto nunca. Y he visto la tira de blogs :)  Se le da bien todo, desde jabones hasta tratar cuero, denim o hacer un tocado con plumas (quien pudiera ir a trabajar con plumas en la cabeza eh? -envidia ¬¬).  Viendo esto me han entrado ganas de meterle mano al cojin blanco que me compré hace un mes y quiero forrar! Aquí os dejo algunos de los que más me han gustado. Feliz finde!

Lace + Studded Sweatshirt (click)

Water Colour DIY T-shirt (click)

Homemade Lemon Herb Soap (click)

Four piece Scarf (click)

Computer Case DIY (click)

Buckle Strap Boots (click)

Painted Kitchen Utensils (click)

Denim Jacket Restyle (click)

Photos from Sincerely, Kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment