Wednesday 3 July 2013

Summer-y looks

Im so tired today my brain is melting.  This is me: coffeecoffeecoffee


Today I just wanted to post some summer-y nice looks so we get inspired!  Sometimes is hard for me to do cute outfits with summer cloths, cause you really have to pay attention to accessories, and just not wear a simple dress cause it might be a little bit boring.  I need to see lots of pics so a few remain in my brain!!  

Hoy solo quería poner unas foticos de modelitos veraniegos a ver si nos inspiramos! En verano me cuesta mucho hacer el esfuerzo de pensar en accesorios y detalles para alegrar un modelito, porque a veces ponerte un vestido y sandalias es un poco soso no? Que difícil. #VivaelOtoño







I would change the shoes though! Summer + feet melting, bad idea




photos from pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment