Wednesday 21 August 2013

Burgundy trousers

Taking a closer look to the Fall 2013 collections in the shops, I´ve seen a lot of burgundy. I love love love burgundy and incredibly dont have anything but 2 hats! I really would like to buy a pair of jeans for this fall/winter. It´s a lovely colour specially combined with black, grey and beige, which I have plenty in my closet!  ^^ Let´s take a look to some outfits
PS. Here is a really funny intervierw to Emma Stone. I love this girl. Love the hair and the dress too.

Llevo unos días paseandome por los rinconcitos ordenados de las tiendas, mirando las New Collection y quitando las camisas a cuadros (plaga, preveo otro #olakellevas), me gusta lo que veo.  El color burdeos aparece por doquier y me chifla. Repasando mentalmente mi armario de otoño/invierno, creo que no tengo nada de ese color salvo dos gorricos así que creo que me voy a permitir unos pitillos este año (muajaja).  Quedan genial con negro, gris y beige, colores más que abundantes en mi armario así que perfecto :) 
PD. Os dejo una entrevista muy entretenida que le hicieron a Emma Stone. Que guapa y que maja es esta chica.

Very nice with light colours


With brown and pumpkin (?) colors


Absolutely perfect with grey (light or dark)
 
With black and white stripes


 With black 

Or burgundy + burgundy, really cute

Photos from Pinterest


1 comment:

  1. I already got me some lil treat, a peplum burgundy t-shirt :P Really nice colour!

    ReplyDelete