Friday 2 March 2012

It Girl: Sarah Jessica Parker

Okey. I need to admit it. Hello, my name is Raquel and I am addicted to blogs AND to tv series.  One of my favourites tv-shows e-v-e-r is Sex and the City.  I know by heart all the episodes and the outfits. Soooo today I wanted to share some pics I have of Sarah Jessica (I´m in love with this woman):

Vale. Tengo que confesarlo. Hola me llamo Raquel y soy adicta a los blogs Y a las series. Una de mis favoritas es Sexo en Nueva York.  Me se los capitulos y los modelitos de memoria.  Así que hoy quería compartir unas fotos que he ido recopilando de Sarah Jessica (adoro a esta mujer):





RED CARPET LOOKS:




PARTY LOOKS:





CASUAL LOOKS:







The baby girls are super cute!

So that was all folks, hope u have a lovely weekend!
Esto ha sido todo amigos, espero que el finde vaya bien!

Pics from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment