Wednesday 14 March 2012

Massimo Dutti SS 2012

Hello everybody.  Already in the middle of the week, yeah!!  I don´t usually buy in Massimo Dutti (budget issues, not that I don´t like it haha), however, I might reconsider it this season, cause oh la la.  Gorgeous.  

Hola! Ya hemos pasado el ecuador de la semana, yuju!  Normalmente, no suelo comprar mucho en Massimo Dutti (problemas de presupuesto jeje no que no me guste).   No obstante, creo que voy a reconsiderarlo esta temporada porque oh la la. Que bonito.

LOOKBOOK:




I want these two outfits right now!  Accessories included, thanks.
Quiero estos dos modelitos enteros ahora mismo!  Accesorios incluidos, gracias.


This is what I would buy if I were reach ^^
Esto es lo que me compraría si fuese rica ^^


A pretty leather bag (145,00€), beautiful shoes for my April wedding (79,95€) and lovely red bag for every day (79,95€)


Leather biker (195,00€) and turquoise shorts (19,95€)


White crochet top (39,95€) and beige chanel-look blazer (125,00€)


Stars foulard (29,95€) and red dotted foulard (19,95€)

Total 735€ hahhaaha (dreaming is for FREE)  =)

Pics by http://www.massimodutti.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment