Monday 19 March 2012

Sfera Accessories

I must say I had a lovely weekend with amazing weather. Though, they say this week is going to rain ¬¬  So I have been checking the spring collections to cheer me up :)  I must say that although I like spring cloths, what really drives me crazy are accessories.  I´m really fond of Sfera´s ones (sorry can´t provide you the prices but they are not available at the web).  Check yourself:

He tenido un finde estupendo con magnífico tiempo. Ahora dicen que esta semana y el finde va a llover ¬¬  Así que me he auto-animado mirando las colecciones de primavera jiji Tengo que decir que me gusta la ropa de primavera, pero lo que realmente me vuelve loca son los accesorios.  Me gustan mucho los de Sfera (siento no poder incluir los precios pero no salen en la web).  Juzgad vosotras mismas:


Blue navy and coral, beautiful combination for summer!  I love the hat =)


Brown, military green and pink


Purple and silver, perfect for more elegant combinations


Orange and purple, I really like this one too


Brown and turquoise, the necklace is gorgeous!


Grey and coral


More purple and coral


Pale pink, not so fond of, like I said a while ago, I am Casper´s sister, so I don´t really picture myself with this colour mixed with my skin -.-


Light brown (so happy hats are present this season, I have a lot!)


Orange and brown, oh la la the shoes...

Pics by Sfera 

No comments:

Post a Comment