Thursday 29 March 2012

Miscellaneous: Tiny houses

The other day, I started reading about Tiny Houses and people moving out from their beautiful (and spacious) flats to go starting a new squizzed life in these kind of houses.  First I thought about this.  But then, I said to myself, don´t judge before you google it.  And ohlala, look at the pics.

El otro día empecé a leer sobre las Tiny Houses (casas dimunitas) y sobre gente que se mudaba de sus fantásticos (y espaciosos) pisos para empezar una nueva y apretada vida en este tipo de viviendas.  Al principio, pensé en esto.  Pero luego me dije a mi misma, no juzgues sin haberlo buscado en Google.  Y ohlala, mirad que fotos.

There are all kind of tiny houses: caravans...
Hay todo tipo de casas dimunitas: carvanas...



Hobbit tiny houses:
Dimunitas casitas de hobbit:


Beautfiul tiny lake houses:
Preciosas casitas del lago:




Tiny houses in the woods:
Pequeñas casas en el bosque:





Tree houses (loving these ones):
Casas en los árboles (me encantan!):





And finally, tiny houses for other functions (guest rooms, saunas, coffee places, studios...).  If I even have a house with a big garden, I am so having one of these... =) 
Y finalmente, casitas para otras funciones (habitaciones de invitados, saunas, salitas de café, estudios...).  Si alguna vez tengo una casa con jardín, fijo que me pillo una de estas =)





What do you think? Would you leave your spacious flat/house to go live in 25 squared meters? Mmmh
Qué pensais? Dejariais vuestro espacioso piso/casa para ir a vivir en 25 metros cuadrados? Mmmh


No comments:

Post a Comment