Friday 27 April 2012

Asiatic Mood

Looking at some photos in Tumlr, I really got into the Asiatic mood.  Amazing photos I have found, suddenly I felt the need to run to the airport with just a pair of socks and my passport. 
Already prepared for my hibernating weekend.  Movies, tv-shows, lots of food, stormy weather, the blanket and my boy :P Lovely.  Happy weekend to everyone ^^

Echando un ojo por Tumblr me he puesto en modo asiático total.  Que preciosidad de fotos, le dan ganas a una de coger unos calcetines, el pasaporte e irse al aeropuerto a ver que vuelo sale primero. Ya estoy preparada para mi finde de hibernación.  Pelis, series, comida a mogollón, tiempo nublado, la manta y mi chico :P Esstupendo. Feliz finde a todo el mundo ^^














Pics by Extremelywonderfulplaces and Chasingthegreenfaerie

No comments:

Post a Comment