Tuesday 17 April 2012

Shopping: Jones & Jones

Today I was reading blogs (what else to do) and I saw the brand Jones&Jones.  And I said to myself, you have to click.  Oh, that feeling when you find a nice web... is like... this.  Beautiful lovely I-want-one-right-now dresses. I love the way they look so naïve and at the same time, you can´t stop looking at their sexy backs ^^ If I had known this for the wedding I have this Saturday... sigh

Hoy estaba marujeando blogs (que otra cosa voy a hacer) y he visto una marca nueva, Jones&Jones. Y me he dicho a mi misma, tienes que clickar ya.  Oys, ese sentimiento cuando encuentras una web tan bonita...es como...así.  Vestidos preciosos de esos de me-quiero-comprar-uno-ya-mismito.  Me encanta el estilo naive pero que a la vez tienen esas espaldas fabulosas y sexys ^^  Si yo hubiese sabido esto para la boda que tengo el sábado... aysss


 





Pics by JonesandJones

No comments:

Post a Comment