Wednesday 25 April 2012

TV: Girls, the new HBO show

I just saw that there are already available the first episodes of the HBO tv-show GIRLS.  I watched the trailer (click) a few months ago, thanks to Marian (very very fan of tv-shows, poor thing is in bed now, lots of hugs).  I thought it was worth it watching it, and now I am going to keep the episodes for this weekend.  Totally planning to melt with the blanket in the sofa :)
If you wanna know more about the show you can check HBO/girls, IMBD or a review from Arts National Post (here)

The show is about 4 girls in their twentys and their lifes.  I´ll tell you more next week ^^


In order in this photo:
- Jessa Joahnsson played by Jemina Kirke 
- Marni Michaels played by Allison Williams
- Hannah Horvath, played by Lena Dunham 
- Shoshanna Shapiro played by Zosia Mamet

More pics:







Pics by IMBD

No comments:

Post a Comment