Tuesday 17 April 2012

Wedding hairstyle crisis

I have the wedding this weekend.  I have already decided what I am going to wear (I´ll show you photos next week) but I am having some troubles with the hair department.  Let me explain one thing, I have zero hair skills.  Minus 25 skills.  I am in love with whoever invented the pony tail. So I am dying here.  And I absolutely refuse to wear to a hair salloon just to get my hair done for a wedding. I go to get my hair cut every 3-4 months. 
I have selected some pics of what I am trying to do to myself on Saturday, and hopefully I won´t look like this. Please, everyone is welcome to send me YouTube videos: hairstylist for dummies ^^

Tengo el bodorrio este finde.  Ya tengo la ropa y los accesorios elegidos (ya os enseñaré fotos la semana que viene) pero estoy teniendo problemillas con el área pelo -.-  Os voy a poner en contexto, soy totalmente nula peinandome.  Estoy enamorada de quién inventara la coleta, en serio.  Así que estoy agonizando un poquillo.  Y claro, me niego totalmente a pagar la peluquería para ir de boda. Yo solo voy cada 3 o 4 meses y para cortarme el pelo.
He seleccionado algunas fotos de lo que voy a intentar hacerme el sábado y con un poco de suerte no acabaré así.  Totalmente bienvenidos videos de You Tube de hacerse moños para tontas ^^








All pics from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment