Monday 23 April 2012

Shopping: Planet Blue

I just hate Mondays. Seriously.  I think I am still suffering the wedding side effects. My feet won´t be the same for a while.  We had such a great time, I will show you some pics soon, when I am done (I had more than 300 hundred photos :S).
The other day, reading a post by HonestlyWTF, I read about PlanetBlue.  It is an online shop, that shows a short collection every week.  Beautiful the lasts one posted in April:

Odio los lunes. En serio.  Creo que todavía estoy sufriendo secuelas de la boa.  Mis pies no volverán a ser lo que eran en una buena temporada.  Eso sí, nos lo pasamos como enanos, ya os enseñaré fotos que todavía estoy repasandolas (tenía más de 300 :S)
El otro día, leyendo un post the HonestlyWTF, leí sobre PlanetBlue.  Es una tienda online, que publica un mini lookbook cada semana.  Me encantan los de abril:

NORWEGIAN WOOD








CATCH THE SPARROW





BLUE MOON SUMMER





Pics by ShopPlanetBlue

No comments:

Post a Comment