Monday 2 April 2012

TV: The Carrie Diaries

Talking about tv-shows I heard the other day about The Carrie Diaries tv-show.  As I said here I am a huge fan of Sex and The City.  I mean HUGE fan.
They are still doing the casts, but we already know that the "chosen one" for Carrie´s role will be the 19-years-old actress Anna Sophia Robb (you might have seen her as a little girl in Bridge to Therabithia or Jumper, oh yeah Hayden Christensen).

Hablando de series de la tele el otro día me leí sobre la nueva serie The Carrie Diaries (sospecho que todavía no hay título en español, miedito me dan...).  En fin, como ya dije aquí soy super fan de la serie Sexo en Nueva York.  Quiero decir, SUPER fan.
Todavía están haciendo castings, pero ya sabemos que la "elegida"  para el papel de Carrie será la actriz de 19 años Anna Sophia Robb (os sonará de niña en Un puente hacia Therabithia o Jumper, oh si Hayden Christensen).


Candance Bushnell´s book cover and 2 photos of the first shootings.
La portada del libro de Candance Bushnell y dos fotos de los primeros rodajes.


I must say she looks cute, so I will give her a change. However, I don´t truly believe she will be able to reach the old Carrie´s level... do you?
Tengo que decir que parece mona, así que le daré una oportunidad. Aun así, dudo un poco de que pueda alcanzar el nivel de la antigua Carrie... qué pensais?





If you wanna know more about the tv-show (IMDB)
Si quereís saber más de la serie (IMDB)

No comments:

Post a Comment