Yes! I did it! I´m really happy now, that thanks to the blog I´m keepin track of things I see and fall in love with in the net. I was tireeeed of trying to remember pics I had seen.
It is very easy with Tumblr! (I sound like a TV commercial, this is totatally free advertising haha)
I have mentioned it a couple of times. I love watching pics of fashion, decoration and all kind of staff.
If you are a blog addict, I think is worth spending some minutes saving the photos and then being able to find them any time!
These are the steps:
1) Creating the account: with your email or with an URL.
2) Verification email: now your part of the tumblr crew!
3) Dashboard: here you can upload and copy all u want, see people you are following, seeing what´s new in your blog, etc.
4) Customizing your blog: there are tones of themes and colours. For the cool ones, now you have to pay. I chose a basic one (free, thanks) and if I keep using it, I might spend a few euros to improve it!
5) Start posting!: this is how Fashion&Miscellaneous looks! Below is the link, hope is helpful for anyone ^^
Come on! Tomorrow is Thursday, I can already smell the weekend =)