Tuesday 7 February 2012

Trends: RED & PURPLE

I´m kind of a black person. I would wear everything black, the whole time :) so every time I go shoppin I make a great effort, and try to keep myself away from the black pieces.  All so nice and classy.
All my energy is now focused in finding new colours, let´s try Red and Purple:

Soy una persona de negro.  Llevaría todo negro, todos los diás.  Así que cada vez que voy de compras, hago un esfuerzon inmenso en mantenerme bien alejada del rinconcito de negro. Todo tan bonito y elegante snifff
Ahora estoy concentrada en encontrar colores nuevos. Vamos a ver que tal Rojo y Morado:


Very nice red+black. Gorgeous Michele Williams with this leather skirt!
Me gusta mucho negro + rojo. Guapísima Michel Williams con esa falda de cuero!


 Oh la la


I love the dress, the shoes, the purse, the haircut, the make up... everything!
Me encanta el vestido, las sandalias, el bolso, el corte de pelo, el maquillaje... ¡¡¡todo!!!


So fashionable! ^^ Again loving the red leather outfit
Que fashions! ^^ De nuevo, me-en-can-ta el modelito en cuero rojo


Like the streetstyle, just little touches of red.
Me gusta en el estilismo que se ve por la calle, pequeños toques de rojo...


And little touches of purple...
Y pequeños toques de morado...


Kate Walsh... love her! I would buy everything she wears in Private Practice. So elegant...
Very smart too, the wine-colour dress Emma Stone wore in the Golden Globe Awards.
Adoro a Kate Walsh!! Me compraría todito lo que le ponen en Sin Cita Previa, qué clase...
Muy eleguante también el vestidico de Emma Stone para los Golden Globe.


Pics by richesforrags.tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment