Wednesday 29 February 2012

It girl: Rose Byrne

She is an actress from Australia (1979) famous for working in the TV show Damages and in the movie Bridesmaids.  If you don´t believe or just wanna know more, here is her Wiki.
The Miscellaneous part of the blog comes here. Please! If you haven´t watched it, I totally recommend you to do it (trailer).  I almost pee myself for laughing so much all by myself.  My neighbours probably think I´m nuts.
The thing is that for me she looked amazing in the Oscars on Sunday night, so I decided she deserved to be one of the It girls!  She always always looks fabulous.  You tell me after looking at the pics :P

Rose es una actriz australiana (del 79) famosa sobre todo por participar en la serie Damages y en la peli La boda de mi mejor amiga.  Si no me creeis o quereis saber más cosas sobre ella, aquí esta su Wiki.
Ahora es cuando me sale el Miscellaneous del blog. Por favor! Si no habeis visto la peli, os la recomiendo (trailer).  Casi me meo de la risa yo sola en casa. Mis vecinos se deben pensar que estoy majara.
Resulta que la vi tan guapa en los Oscars el domingo, que me dije a mi misma, esta mujer es una it girl! A ver que opinais después de ver las foticos :P

Campaigns Look:


  




Red Carpet Look:


 These two are breath-taking! ohlala




Casual/ Party look:






Pics from Google and Wikifeet

No comments:

Post a Comment