Tuesday 28 February 2012

Topshop Spring/Summer

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to take a look to Topshop´s collection for this new season.  I am totally a winter person, but living in Barcelona means we already have nice weather. And when I see the sun shining and all my winter cloths, scarf, coats, hats and gloves... I just wanna cry. Now, I am in a mission to buy a light-coloured pants (cannot decide between turquoise and pink).  So, my new-springy me, is in love with this catalogue!
By the way, Im SO grateful for the pale models!! My lack of melanina and the fact that I hate lying in the sun like a lizard, makes me look like Casper´s cousin the whole summer.

Hola gente! 
Hoy quería hacer un repasito a la colección de Topshop para esta primavea.  Me considero una fan absoluta del invierno pero vivir en Barcelona, significa que ya tenemos buen tiempo. Así que cada vez que veo el sol y los pajaricos, y miro mi ropa de invierno, las bufandas, los gorros y los guantes... me dan ganas de llorar.  Por lo que ahora estoy en búsqueda y captura de unos pitillos claritos (todavía no se si turquesas o rositas).  Así que a mi yo primaveral, le ha encantado esta colección!
Por cierto, me en.can.ta que las modelos estén blancuchas porque entre que no tengo melanina en el cuerpo y que odio tomar el sol como las lagartijas, en verano parezco la prima de casper.


I love these 2 ones. The blue one is a combination of 2 (click)










I said I had already bought my dress for the wedding, but now I am having second thoughts... with these 2 ones from Topshop (in love). What do you think? Mmmmmh
Se que dije que ya me había comprado el vestido para el bodorrio, pero ahora estoy re-considerando la compra... por estos dos de topshop, me he enamoraoooo. Qué pensais? 




Pics from Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment